Tidewater Falls is located ~2.5 hours from Portland or Eugene, ~5.5 hours from Ashland or Seattle and ~10.5 hours from SF or Vancouver, BC. It is near the town of Tidewater, OR. Download a print-ready .pdf of Driving Directions.
Please note these major changes: parking is onsite at Tidewater Falls, but the Box Office is still located offsite. Everyone must register offsite.
you are coming from the
south, we highly recommend
stopping to refuel and for
a snack at our favorite
solar powered Biofuels station, SeQuential
Biofuels, located just
off of I-5 in Eugene at
86714 McVay Highway.
It is the first all-biofuel and biofuel-blend fueling station in the nation. They offer biofuel and biofuel blends for every vehicle with no conversion required.
If you already have a ticket: Get your wristband at the box office!
If you have a ticket on will-call: Get your wristband at the box office!
If you are on a guest list: Get your wristband at the box office!
If you are a vendor: Get your wristband at the box office!
If you are an artist of any kind: Get your wristband at the box office!
If you think this doesn't apply to you: Get your wristband at the box office!
Our off-site Box Office is located at 12154 E Alsea Hwy, Tidewater OR, 97390
• Head North or South on I-5 towards Corvallis, Oregon
• Exit I-5 at exit # 228 (Lebanon/Corvallis- OR highway 34)
• Head west on OR34 towards Corvallis.
• Follow signs to Ocean / Beaches, staying on OR34; you will pass through the town of Philomath.
• Just outside of Philomath, Highway 34 splits into two roads—34 and 20. Follow Highway 34 to the left (heading West) towards Waldport.
•Reset your odometer after this turn and note that you are now just under 44 miles from Tidewater Falls.
• Stay on OR 34 through the town of Alsea (very small). You are approximately 27 miles from the Box Office when you pass Alsea.
• After mile marker 13 (stay alert as your odometer passes "42"), look for signs pointing out the Box Office.
• Follow the signs (SLOW DOWN when they tell you to) and turn left into the Box Office driveway. Follow directions into your temporary parking space.
• Approach the registration booth and complete your registration process.
• Turn right (heading East) back onto Highway 34. Look out for signs.
• Drive 1.2 miles and Follow the signs turning LEFT on "East Tidewater Rd."
• Proceed uphill for one mile and you're home. Please be patient and kind with our parking staff as they direct you through the final stretch of your journey.
We highly encourage everyone to carpool and fill their cars ($30 parking fee is waived for vehicles with three or more passengers), our rideshare page should help everyone fill their vehicles or find someone to share a ride with.