The greatest aspiration of this festival is to engage the hearts and minds of those present in the finding of the beloved in each other; and furthering our ability to cooperate to make that appreciation tangible on earth.
Our goal is to dissolve the boundaries that isolate us through music, dance and play. We demand of ourselves that, in the pursuit of our goals, we deepen our own connection to, and respect for, the earth and that we educate and inspire participants to do the same.
- Celebrate the ecstatic paths to union with the beloved exemplified by, yet not limited to, Sufism, Bhakti-Yoga and the global electronic dance community.
- Expose participants to new music that inspires hopefulness about the future.
- Present a diverse mix of traditional music in a way that respects the unique cultural context of each offering.
- Model new paradigm organization. We aim to be a management team that supports, loves and respects each other throughout the process and enjoys working together to plan and facilitate the event.
- Produce an event—with ease, joy and grace—wherein every feature, big and small, expresses our vision with authenticity, integrity and polish.
- Leave a positive ecological impact on the land that is the festival site, minimize the festival’s overall ecological impact and educates participants about our efforts to help them minimize ecological impact in their own lives.
- Cultivate a community of participants who may inspire each other in many endeavors, healing ourselves and the planet throughout the year.
- Present a wide range of sacred music, ceremony, educational workshops, inspiring art, craft, food and beverage vending.
- Be honest! We aim to develop and promote the most authentic festival in the world and to strive for impeccable honesty in all communications both among team members and from the organization to the public.
- Have fun! We aim to have the most fun we've ever had in our entire lives organizing and participating in this event together.